Monday, January 23, 2006

tell me why I love Monday

No work for me today so it's a perfect opportunity to destroy something new (since I hate new things). I ended up getting locked out of my original pages since i forgot both the username and password. It was pretty defunct anyway being a kind of 'thought exchange' on the Book of Changes. It seems toward the end tho that it developed into a message board advertising xxx sites, so time to regenerate. Thanks to my friend ana i have found a more civilised society to start again. BTW ana if you see this, the collage was really beautiful. perhaps 'suadade' is nostalgia? i dont know........

today unfortunatly is a non starter (again). perhaps I still have moments of sadness from yesterday (im not gonna go into that stuff) but i feel decidedly unenergetic and sleepy. Perhaps its cos stavros woke me up again with the phone too early. Good news there tho....he has an interview for newcastle college for Music Technology so maybe he won't have to go in the army afterall. He has just made a new band aswell, mentioned here first as their first biggest fan incase they get really famous. Apparantly it's a kind of psychedelic punk/dnb style outfit, which sounds like my kind of music. Not so keen on 'The Lizards' as the name tho... it sounds like a dodgy 60's psychedelic mush band. we shall see

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyyyy you didn't tell me Stavros had an interview for Newcastle! That's brilliant, fingers crossed :)

Ashlea

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home