Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Devil makes work for idle hands



So today I woke up way too early and was intent on a mission to town. Instead I am about half way through cleaning our entire house in order to keep my mind and hands busy in the hope I do not think too deeply about anything at all (and of course the house is minging and could do with a good scrubbing)

So last night the ouzo was a saviour I have to say. For a while all I could do was lie in bed and stare into the corner of the ceiling feeling very very sorry for myself. Then ash came in and asked if i wanted to watch friends with her and jodie, which wasn't top of my list of things to do, to be quite honest. Was in the mood to go to a wild party and forget who I am, but they a very few and far between in this wonderful city on a Tuesday night, so I went in for the compnay and believe it or not, I began to cheer up and then went to bed and sank into a deep peaceful sleep. I made peace with myself about what's going on and decided to accept my lot and act upon it, which is my usual behaviour.

Caz, on the other hand, is still very very low, and today she doesn't even have a manically depressed me to cheer her up. She's also tempting me with naughty things and bad nights out, which is just way out of my price range at the mo, all current occurences considered. Butya never know what tomorrow is gonna look like..........................

Going to do the bathroom now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home